G'day Peoples

Thanks for cruisin by here and taking the time to have a bit of a read...Everyone seems to have a Blog of sorts on this net, so thought I might as well poke my head into it as well...
Now with complete respect to all..I don't care where you come from or what colour your skin is...your welcome here, and to my other sites as long as you come in friendship..
I look at myself as a pretty friendly easy going type of guy that has a lot of time for others...and a lot of patience and understanding...I value friendship deeply..and trust more so..

A bit of a Bio on me HERE!

A few links on the right side over there...hope you find them interesting..And if some of the things I might say on here upset some..sorry..really mean nothing personal, I just state things how I see them..In the broad light of day..But there are times we all know what we mean and want to say it...but??
Reminds me of Leonard Cohen's 'Everybody Knows'


Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Mussie Issue

People that blow themselves up - Suicide Bombers

There is something definately mentally wrong with these people that strap on bombs and blow themselves..their own people and innocent others to kingdom come..for a religous cause..And don't tell me it's for any other reason....no other religion is so violent and controlling..these people have been chopping off heads since day one, thats sick enough on it's own.

To me it's the biggest act of a coward. They care nothing for other people not of their faith, that has been shown many times...I just don't see how any such God...approving of these actions..I don't see any glory in what they do...
It is shameful, inhumane, and against the morals of a civilised human being.They are a religous controlled society that can never be free to think for themselves..
I worry about the future of our country here...it's just a matter of time before bits of some innocent person or child are blown to pieces somewhere in our cities by some of these sick people.
In the past 50 years that i know of..we have never had any problems with any other people, immigrants that came to australia to start a new life...we all learn't many things from these people..and they helped to improve our way of life..there were no threats or aggro among the people back then..like there is today..
what have this mussie lot done for australia?....nothing but give us fear and isolation amongst us and them....we can learn a lot from these people we open our arms too and give shelter and peace in our country...I just wish we could all get on and learn from each other..learn about cultures..way of life..medical and education issues..learn about Islam...but on our terms...

Thats my personal opinion..

What's yours?..leave a comment or click the Link to go to our forum and read what everyday people have to say on this issue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hiya....guess you said it all...
love the Discussions on the FBD Forum this week?
G'day Peoples..
and the dead guy at the computer...will be reading the rest of your blog in time....thanks for bringing a smile that made my day (night) toodleoooo