G'day Peoples

Thanks for cruisin by here and taking the time to have a bit of a read...Everyone seems to have a Blog of sorts on this net, so thought I might as well poke my head into it as well...
Now with complete respect to all..I don't care where you come from or what colour your skin is...your welcome here, and to my other sites as long as you come in friendship..
I look at myself as a pretty friendly easy going type of guy that has a lot of time for others...and a lot of patience and understanding...I value friendship deeply..and trust more so..

A bit of a Bio on me HERE!

A few links on the right side over there...hope you find them interesting..And if some of the things I might say on here upset some..sorry..really mean nothing personal, I just state things how I see them..In the broad light of day..But there are times we all know what we mean and want to say it...but??
Reminds me of Leonard Cohen's 'Everybody Knows'


Monday, September 8, 2008

Schapelle Who?...

Nooo....I don't want to rehash all the rehashed theories and scenarios of the Corby Story..Everyone knows all about it I'm sure... And we all have our own views on it..but it is an Issue that won't go away..
So..You can follow THIS link...That will take you to the FBD Forum with Discussions on it all from day one nearly.. Most views on FBD may not be positive in Schapelles 'Fight for Freedom', but her issues are discussed by everyday people.

I've followed the case from day one and actually was a staunch supporter..true blue..fairdinks and all that...but time does pass and a lot comes out..but I do feel for her and her family very much..It was a huge media circus of the century..and schapelle was the star..ridiculed and demoralised in front of the world...very sad..

So..If your a trueblue supporter, Then your welcome to follow This Link that goes to Schapelle Support sites and forums.
Or, you could blog in over at The RAB Experience, their all havin a bitch about Tampoe.

It's not really whether she is guilty or not anymore...thats all past and gone..Now its about the 20 year bit..I still think that really sucks...for a bag of herb..(a slightly large one) But hey..what can you do in a corrupt country with no money?

No comments: